Santa Clara County
Cal MediConnect Health Plans:
These are special health plans that cover nearly all Medicare and Medi-Cal benefits plus vision care and non-emergency transportation benefits. This means you can call one place for help with all of your health care needs. In a Cal MediConnect plan, you keep all the benefits and services you get today, but you must use doctors and providers who work with this health plan or are “in the network.”
- New Members: 1-855-817-5785
- TTY: 711
- New Members: 1-877-723-4795
- TTY: 1-800-735-2929
- Provider Directory
Program For All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) Plans:
Information for Beneficiaries:
- General Information
- Santa Clara County Social Services Agency
- Find Your Doctor – Check to see if your providers are participating in Cal MediConnect.
Back to Top
Expanding and Streamlining Healthcare
Talking with Henrietta | December 30, 2014
On this episode of Talking with Henrietta, host Henrietta Burroughs convenes a panel to discuss Cal MediConnect and its implications for health care in Santa Clara County.
Information about Cal MediConnect for Santa Clara County, as seen on Dan Sinh Media. The segments were filmed in Vietnamese and English, and dubbed over in Vietnamese where appropriate.
Buổi nói chuyện giới thiệu chi tiết về chương trình bảo hiểm sức khoẻ mới Cal MediConnect. Đây là một chương trình không bắt buộc với rất nhiều quyền lợi như khám mắt, cung cấp phương tiện di chuyển và quan trọng là sự phối hợp chăm sóc.
Back to Top
Information for Providers:
- Anthem Blue Cross Provider Services: 1-855-817-5785 | Provider Webpage
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan Provider Services: 408-376-2000 | Provider Webpage