As a part of the Coordinated Care Initiative Beneficiary and Provider Outreach Plan, DHCS has developed a toolkit of educational materials with stakeholder input. These materials are available here for download to be used by the public in outreach and educational activities.
- Care Coordination Fact Sheet [7/16] – Created by the Los Angeles Communications Workgroup, a coalition of health plans and aging advocates, part of the All-Plan Stakeholder Workgroup established under California’s CCI.
- Overview Presentation on the CCI for Beneficiaries: PPT / PDF [11/14]
- Overview Presentation on the CCI for Advocates: PPT / PDF [11/14]
- CCI Conversation Guide [7/16]
- CCI Overview Pamphlet: DHCS’ flier about the Basics of the Coordinated Care Initiative (CCI) [11/14]
- Cal MediConnect Eligibility – Do you qualify for Cal MediConnect? Read this fact sheet to find out. [11/14]
- Continuity of Care – With Cal MediConnect, you can continue to see your current doctor for up to a year if s/he does not work with Cal MediConnect. Read this fact sheet to learn more. [5/15]
- Balance Billing – Dual eligible beneficiaries should never receive a bill for medical services – this is called balance billing, and it is illegal. Read the fact sheet to learn more. [5/15]
- Rights and Responsibilities – Learn what your rights are as a Cal MediConnect or Medi-Cal health plan member. [5/15]
- Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE) – Learn about this health plan option for those seniors who need a higher level of care to continue living as independently as possible at home. [11/14]
Cal MediConnect – Overview Info
Los Angeles County
These were created by the San Diego County Health and Human Services Agency.